Going On Solstice Nov 14 2010

Spoonhafen

Hi everyone,

I recently booked the Celebrity Solstice for the Nov.14th sailing. I booked stateroom 8265 on the vista deck. I just curious if it is an obstructed view being on the hump? The other question is, can you use any perks from the Crown Anchor toward the Celebrity Cruises. I would greatly appreciate any insights on this??:D

Your cabin is right in the middle of the hump. There will be no problem with seeing forward or aft. The ones that are on the slant of the hump are different. These are the ones with the HUGE balconies. If you were in cabin # 8281 or 8283 for example, you could see aft but not forward.

Depending on which level you are on in the RCI's Crown & Anchor, you can move into that equivelant level with Celebrity.

Ex: If you are Diamond with RCI, you get "Elite" with Celebrity. You have to call Celebrity's "Captain's Club" and talk to them about your status, though. It doesn't happen automatically. Call them and give them your Crown & Anchor memebership number, and they will issue you a Captains Club Membership.

Hope This Helps.

Archived