Question about Port Canaveral

How is the parking there? Is it easy to get to? What is the charge for a week's parking??

Thanks!

We LOVE cruising out of Port Canaveral. I believe the rate is $15 per day, unless they've changed it lately. You may want to check the Port website to be sure because others have already gone up to $20 per day.

Are you driving in the day of or staying overnight before your cruise?

I think it is about $15 per day. We are going to stay at a nearby hotel the night before. For about $100 (Country Inn and Suites), we get a room for the night, free breakfast, parking while on the cruise, and a free shuttle to the port (and back to your car after the cruise). There are several hotels in the area with similar packages.

I think it is about $15 per day. We are going to stay at a nearby hotel the night before. For about $100 (Country Inn and Suites), we get a room for the night, free breakfast, parking while on the cruise, and a free shuttle to the port (and back to your car after the cruise). There are several hotels in the area with similar packages.

You can't beat that arrangement!

We LOVE cruising out of Port Canaveral. I believe the rate is $15 per day, unless they've changed it lately. You may want to check the Port website to be sure because others have already gone up to $20 per day.

Are you driving in the day of or staying overnight before your cruise?

We are a family of 5 driving down from CT, but we will be in Disney the week before. We are checking out on Saturday from Disney, spending that day in the parks, then driving out to Cape Canaveral for the overnight before the cruise.

That's an awesome deal!

Do you know how I can find out what other hotels offer the "free parking/transportation" package????

Do you know how I can find out what other hotels offer the "free parking/transportation" package????

We stayed at the Marriott Residence Inn and were super impressed! You can check the reviews at http://www.tripadvisor.com

You can see the cruise terminal from the hotel ... it's a pretty view. And, the free breakfast was good. We rented a car in Orlando, drove to Cape Canaveral and had dinner at "Fish Lips." It's really good and prices are nominal. We dropped our car the next morning and were shuttled to the cruise terminal by the rental car company. However, our friends left their car at the Marriott for the week. Have you been to Disney World in the past? We were there in December and are already planning another week for March 2011. We had such fun! (By the way, you can check the location of hotels in Cape Canaveral by going to http://hotelsbythepier.com) Have a fabulous trip!

We are a family of 5 driving down from CT, but we will be in Disney the week before. We are checking out on Saturday from Disney, spending that day in the parks, then driving out to Cape Canaveral for the overnight before the cruise.

That's an awesome deal!

This is actually the best place. Others include the Radison and Residence Inn. All 3 of these hotels are within a mile or so of the port. If you go on the Country Inn and Suites web site, they show the stay/park package in their rate listing.

We stayed at the Marriott Residence Inn and were super impressed! You can check the reviews at http://www.tripadvisor.com

You can see the cruise terminal from the hotel ... it's a pretty view. And, the free breakfast was good. We rented a car in Orlando, drove to Cape Canaveral and had dinner at "Fish Lips." It's really good and prices are nominal. We dropped our car the next morning and were shuttled to the cruise terminal by the rental car company. However, our friends left their car at the Marriott for the week. Have you been to Disney World in the past? We were there in December and are already planning another week for March 2011. We had such fun! (By the way, you can check the location of hotels in Cape Canaveral by going to http://hotelsbythepier.com) Have a fabulous trip!

I have not been on vacation at Disney since I was 12... I went in 06 for a work conference and managed to squeak in 1/2 days at Magic Kingdom and EPCOT... but this is my first BIG trip there, and the first time my children have ever been (ages 6, 4, and 2). It's their first cruise too... so lots of NEW things for them! I am SUPER excited!!!

This is actually the best place. Others include the Radison and Residence Inn. All 3 of these hotels are within a mile or so of the port. If you go on the Country Inn and Suites web site, they show the stay/park package in their rate listing.

Based on the reviews I read, many people are in agreement with you, so I just booked the Park and Cruise deal for our night before :) :)

THANKS so much!!

Archived