Getting from MIA to FLL.

RCIGUY

I've searched the posts and threads for an answer to this topic, but have not found a definitive answer, specifically, as to how to get from Miami International to Fort Lauderdale International/or FLL hotels inexpensively.

My brother and his DW are flying into MIA using airline vouchers (due to a bump), the day before boarding the Oasis with us. We are staying the night before in a Fort Lauderdale hotel. Suggestions were made to use ridesas dot com, but their site says transportation must originate in Broward county.

Has anybody had experience with this scenario, and if so, what did you do? :confused:

I've searched the posts and threads for an answer to this topic, but have not found a definitive answer, specifically, as to how to get from Miami International to Fort Lauderdale International/or FLL hotels inexpensively.

My brother and his DW are flying into MIA using airline vouchers (due to a bump), the day before boarding the Oasis with us. We are staying the night before in a Fort Lauderdale hotel. Suggestions were made to use ridesas dot com, but their site says transportation must originate in Broward county.

Has anybody had experience with this scenario, and if so, what did you do? :confused:

If it is two people, they should just grab a cab. It should be a flat rate - my admittedly poor recollection is that it is $30.

I am also flying into FLL and staying overnight...I booked a shuttle through www.easyexpress.biz... It was 69.99 roundtrip for two, they are picking us up at the hotel. Hope this helps

RESERVATIONS BY PHONE ONLY

TOLL FREE: (866) 834-2215

Sounds like a good prospect. I'll do some research and pass the info on to them.

Thank you.

Archived