Denali Park Hotel or Denali Lakeview Inn

slumdogtexan

Trying to decide between Denali Park Hotel and Denali Lakeview Inn.

I see that both have great reviews but Park hotel is much cheaper than the Lakeview Inn ( which is approx double the price of Park Hotel). Both seem to be in the same area but I have seen reviews for Lakeview Inn claiming spectacular views. I know BQ likes Denali Park Hotel.

Help please .

It's a matter of taste (what you're looking for in lodging) and budget. For us, budget was primary: we have about 16 hours a day set aside for scenic views; when we sleep, all we want is a clean room, a hot shower, and a comfortable bed (there's way too much to do to spend time in a hotel.) Denali Park Hotel, at under $100/night filled the bill perfectly! Booked 2 nights in early June.

Both are excellent and very well run. We personally prefer the Denali Lakeview due to its location on the lake. Views and balconies and great on the third floor. Still, you can't go wrong with either one.

Our stay at the Denali Lakeview Inn - overlooking the beautiful lake even at 2 AM - was the highlight of our stay. But if money is a concern, save it for other things or you'll regret the extra expense.

Archived