Weather in April

schecter

Hi Guys,

We're only 18 days out now and getting more sick with excitment by the minute!! :D

I was just wondering what will the weather be like in NYC,Florida & Bahamas on our cruise? We're on the Gem April 3rd from NYC. Just want to know so we can pack sensibly.

Thanks legends,

A very excited schecter ( real name rob)

Hi Guys,

We're only 18 days out now and getting more sick with excitment by the minute!! :D

I was just wondering what will the weather be like in NYC,Florida & Bahamas on our cruise? We're on the Gem April 3rd from NYC. Just want to know so we can pack sensibly.

Thanks legends,

We'll be on this cruise on March 27th. Have done others in the past around this time of the year and the weather should be much better than the "hurricane" that we experienced this past Saturday. The temps in NYC should be around 50 - 60, when you sail from NYC, I find that the first day is a bit cool. Florida should be warming up as well 70 - 80, and the Bahamas about the same. Enjoy your upcoming cruise!

Hi Guys,

Thanks legends,

Plan on cool weather in NYC - approximately 60 - 65 degrees F, on average... but it is not unreasonable for it to be warmer OR colder. We have sometimes had 18 inches of snow in the first week of April! I'd suggest looking at a forecast as you get closer...

It will be warmer as you head south... Florida and the Bahamas will be in the 80's on average depending of course on their local weather at the time as well...

Archived