Roll Call - Ships headed to Belize & Roatan

Kekohia

New Here - Need Help!:cool:

I am looking to go on a cruise to both ports and cannot decide which might ship might be best and friendliest. Anyone else interested in going soon and before end of April, or those who are already booked?

Carnival Dream

Carnival Glory

Carnival Valor

NCL Jewel

Carnival Legend

Holland Ryndam

I'll book an inside if I can't find a cabinmate and pay double, but am always looking at *****.com "Singles" discount page for a cruise to anywhere in the Carib just to get away on a nice cruise. Im from Hawaii and moved to NM. I am an avid ocean and beach lover and now need an escape from the snow for a week to defrost.:cool: direct contact: SJESFH@gmail.com

Mahalo Nui Loa.

Hey there. We did Carnival Legend in early December on this route. There were a few dozen other gay/lesbian cruisers on board whom we met on these boards. We had a great time, the itinerary is fantastic and the ship was great and the perfect size. if you have any questions regarding the ship, and the vendors for our excursions, and any recommendations, I'd be happy to provide.

We also had a friend on the a RCCL Navigator that happen to be in port on our same days. I can get info on that as well, if you like.

Cheers!

Thanks gentlemen!

Anything you wanted to relay would be teriffic. SJESFH@gmail.com or here is fine.

I left Hawaii after many years, just as NCL was moving into the Hawaii market. NCL has always treated me superbly on their ships, even when tanning in a speedo when I have been asked to go change to shorts, on "other" ships.

Now that I am land-locked in the mainland USA, my desire to return to the high-seas is yanking me back to the Carib and Medit.

Kekohia

Archived