Valor Review Coming

apdchief

Just off the Valor on Sunday 3/14. Stayed an extra day in Florida and just walked through the door. I will do a full review as soon as I can, but for those of you leaving on her or just have questions shoot!

They are called the fun times now. Yes, I did save them all and will bring them to work as soon as I dig them out and scan them and post.

Do you by chance have copies of the capers/Fun times that you can scan and put up as PDF files?

Yay! Can't wait for the review! Did you have a great time???

Yes, we had a great time. There will be very little if any negatives in my review. Everything from the weather, Carnival and ports were great. If I can figure out how to download photos I will, I only took 483.

Yes, we had a great time. There will be very little if any negatives in my review. Everything from the weather, Carnival and ports were great. If I can figure out how to download photos I will, I only took 483.

We are might try booking Valor for January 2011. Add me to the list of anxious folks. I upload my photos to Webshots, then share them here on CC. Try using Webshots or any of the other photo share sights. They are pretty easy to work from.

Archived