Anse Cochon

scottieg

We will be in St. Lucia with Princess on March 25th. We have heard the snorkeling at Anse Cochon is terrific but the ship doesn't seem to have any tours that go there. Any ideas or experiences to share?

The best alternative is to make your own reservations with any one of the dive/snorkle operators doing business on St. Lucia. Make sure that you make your request to go to Anse Cochon BEFORE making any reservations.

We have gone diving with Dive Fair Helen on three trips. They have always done an excellent job and they take snorklers as well. I did just read from anotrher poster that the poster had reservations with Dive Fair Helen which were not honored. They may be experiencing some administrative turmoil.

If you use any of the common search engines and do a search for SCUBA St. Lucia the search will return several hits including a list of the operators on St. Lucia. It's then just a matter of doing your homework and contacting each operator in which you're interested via email.

BTW, we ALWAYS make our own arrangements for all of our dive excursions. We have never come close to missing the ship and this way we end up with a better experience.

Hope this is helpful info. Have a great snorkle outing.

:):)

Posted this over in the St Lucia section as well but just in case you do not see it there:

The Ti Kaye resort is situated on Anse Cochon. They offer boat pick-up in the morning and return boat trip to the pier in the afternoon as well as lunch and drinks in their dive, snorkel and spa packages. An all-around great day. The rates for the packages are toward the bottom of the link below. My wife has her own snorkel gear and so did a spa day with them (not listed but I believe still available). For around $100 she got round trip transportation, lunch, two drinks and an hour massage. She could have also snorkeled at Anse Cochon but it was windy the day we were there with some swell so she decided to spend her remaining time on the beach. I dove and also had a great day.

http://www.tikaye.com/dive-rates.php

Archived