Anyone gonna be in port on April 28th 2010?

Fourseventeen

I have booked a private chartered beautiful 38' sail boat booked for our calling in St Thomas on the 28th of April. We have room for 2-4 more people if anyone is wanting to join us. $125.00 PP. Includes 4 hours of sailing and snorkeling in the best spots around St Thomas/St John. No stops at any of the tourist traps or ship excursion beaches. Only the best spots! lunch and drinks (alcohol and non alcohol included) I have researched this a lot and this seems to be the very best choice. Boat has a restroom, warm shower, large drop down ladder to get in and out of the water and plenty of room both in shade and in the sun. I can almost bet this will be the best excursion on our cruise. We will be coming in on Carnival Glory. Freedom of the Seas will also be in port this day. I want to get away from the 2 large ships full of people so this sail charter is the best option.

If anyone would like to join my wife and I please let me know ASAP. I ONLY need 2 more people but would consider 2,3 or 4 people if you have that many in your group. I have the charter secured with my credit card already so please bring cash or I can take pay pal in advance (preferred).

Hi Jay,

Unfortunately, I am 1 day ahead of you (will be there the 27th). Your excursion sounds like what I am looking for. Can you tell me who you booked with? I have 7 in my party, and would LOVE to get away from the tourist trap for the majority of the time we are there. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
I got another couple to go with us. Sandi, the boat can only take up to 6 guests so I dont think this will work for you unless you plan to toss one of your guests overboard.

LOL....By then, I may want to throw 1 or 2 overboard. They are all Family members......:rolleyes:

Archived