Yet another Brewery Question

adelchamps

I apologize in adavance if this question has already been answered but can somebody recommend a tour/guide that just does the brewery. I do not care to do city tour. I really just want to get ride to brewery, tour, sample beer, and go back to ship. Any suggestions?

I am on the Jewel March 28th, 2010. Thanks.

I apologize in adavance if this question has already been answered but can somebody recommend a tour/guide that just does the brewery. I do not care to do city tour. I really just want to get ride to brewery, tour, sample beer, and go back to ship. Any suggestions?

I am on the Jewel March 28th, 2010. Thanks.

Coralbreezetours. See this thread. Minimum number of people needed.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1156598

Crewsweeper:

The following is what i found on the website. Is this the tour you were referring to? I was thinking maybe they offer special tour if contacted.......just wanted to check before i contacted them and asked. Thanks for quick response you have provided me a lot of info from these boards.

April

Tour Itinerary

spacer.gifClick here for an explanation of tour times.

The timetable below represents the tour activities from start to finish. All tours are scheduled to fit within the port time of cruise ships arriving in Belize.

Start TourMeet Tour Leader.10 MinutesBoarding your tour van.50 MinutesTour northern portion of Belize City.30 MinutesTour the Belikin Brewery.45 MinutesSample Belikin beers.45 MinutesTour southern portion of Belize City.60 MinutesLunch at the Wet Lizard.Upon completion of your reservation, you will receive a detailed confirmation message by email. (Please check the "spam" folder of your email account if you don't receive it within a few minutes.) In addition, we will email you a message containing meeting instructions and other suggestions as your tour date approaches.

Archived