Johann & Sandra Tours in Mazatlan and PV

yourqueen165

I was just curious if anyone has used them before for any tours and what you thought? We are going on Carnival in January 2011 with family and I am trying to get a feel for what is out there and who and where is the best place to book excursions. Thanks for the help.

K

Ask me in a week.

After hearing nothing but glowing reports on Johann & Sandra, we booked a private boat for snorkling, fishing, and Yelapa with them in Vallarta.

Our expectations are that we will have the time of our lives.

We used Johann and Sandra in Ensenada to rent ATVs. The ATVs were new and worked well. Our guide took us down to the beach, through the town, and up into the hills above the bay. We got our money's worth. We plan to rent jet skis from them in Cabo on our Mariner of the Seas cruise.:)

I also forgot to mention that the price for the ATVs was about half of the price charged by the ship, and our tour covered both the beach and the mountains, whereas the ship tour covered only the mountains. The employees all spoke perfect English, and all arrangements made prior to porting were carried out exactly as we had wished.

So you bought the tickets online and then they were delivered to your home? I just want to make sure that they understand we are coming in on a cruise ship and everything that we need and not feel like I am talking and no one is listening. Thanks for the advice. I will keep looking into their tours since we arent cruising until January 2011 I think I have some time.

So you bought the tickets online and then they were delivered to your home? I just want to make sure that they understand we are coming in on a cruise ship and everything that we need and not feel like I am talking and no one is listening. Thanks for the advice. I will keep looking into their tours since we arent cruising until January 2011 I think I have some time.

We have booked with J&S (tour brokers) for our upcomming trip.

Mazatlan: Beach Horse Back Riding 4 HR

Cabo: ATV 3.5 HR

The confirmation and instructions are delivered via e-mail and should be printed.

Tickets are also e-mailed to you and you have to print them off.

Puerto Vallarta: Ship tours because of time constraints: Canopy 5 HR & Ry of the Nights 6 HR

We have booked with J&S (tour brokers) for our upcomming trip.

Mazatlan: Beach Horse Back Riding 4 HR

Cabo: ATV 3.5 HR

The confirmation and instructions are delivered via e-mail and should be printed.

Tickets are also e-mailed to you and you have to print them off.

Puerto Vallarta: Ship tours because of time constraints: Canopy 5 HR & Ry of the Nights 6 HR

Thank you Mike that info is helpful. Where are you going on the Splendor next month, Mexico? Would love to hear a review of your trip to help plan for ours.

Thank you Mike that info is helpful. Where are you going on the Splendor next month, Mexico? Would love to hear a review of your trip to help plan for ours.

Splendor out of Long Beach on April 18th (Mexican Riv.)

2 Sea Days

P Vallarta

Mazatlan

Cabo

1 Sea Day

Archived