Eagle Ray Divers

pinkroses

Yep, we did our very first dive "Intro to Scuba" with them. It was just my wife, me, and Luiz, our divemaster. They have an older boat that isn't as fast as other operators which limits the distance from Caleta Marina you can go but they are very caring folks.

We went back to Cozumel in January and went with "Dive with Alison" and have found our "home away from home".

You might check them out also. They came highly recommended and I will continue that trend.

I've been diving with Eagle Ray twice and highly recommend them. In fact, I'm going with them again next month. They're very easy to work with, are flexible with their scheduling and are very nice people to top it all off. They may not have the newest, fastest boats but they still managed to take me to some great sites.

Chellie and Atonio are very nice folks and easy to work with.Yes, two of their boats are older but they do have a new, very fast six pack to get to the further sites.I most recently used Eagle Ray on 2/16/10. The seas were rough and Carnival cancelled the ship's dives (glad I booked with Chellie).As soon as the harbor opened Luis, myself, and 2 other divers headed out on the six pack to Palancar Caves.We next dove at Delilah.We then dropped off the other 2 divers and Luis and I did my 3rd dive at Paradise just outside the marina.Once again Eagle Ray came through for me.If I had booked with the ship I would have missed another day of diving.I really enjoy the service,no crowds, and getting 3 long dives in.I will certainly book with Eagle Ray the next time I am in Cozumel.

Thanks, Divemaster. My DH dives along with two other members of our group--this would work out nicely. The other 20 want to snorkel or beach and I can figure that out.

Chellie can probably set up a nice snokel trip for you too on one of their other boats.Think they offer 2-3 site snorkel trips with lunch at a beach resort. Have a great time.

We used Eagle Ray seveal years ago. We have used them twice and loved it. The last time we were down we did a two tank dive with them. I got to feeling bad and decided to just snorkel the second time instead of dive. I had some trouble with the captain of the boat. I emailed them to let them know how i was treated and I was very disappointed. They resonded quickly and gave me a free dive the next time we come to town. I really did like that. They took care of the situation and I will be a loyal customer of theirs.

paula

• 2 weeks later...

Husband, sons, and friends used them a few years ago and I went along as a non-diver. Very nice. They took the family where they wanted to dive at and made recommendations since they were new divers and 2 were under 12 yo. We told them what time we needed to be back at the ship and they made sure we had plenty of time. Planning on going with them again in Jan.

Archived