Question, re OBC's earned via deposit on future cruise

JEDIKNIGHT

I had my 1st X cruise on the Mercury in Jan 2010 and it was wonderful. I put a deposit on a future cruise while on the ship, entitling us to OBC on the next cruise.

On the next cruise, if I use a travel agent and he gives OBC's, can those be combined with the OBC's earned from X?

Thanks

Yes, they can.

The Celebrity OBC can be combined with any OBC from an outside source (Travel Agent OBC, credit card reward points, etc.). It cannot be combined with other OBC's from Celebrity (shareholder OBC, special promotion OBC).

To further confuse things, it can be combined with an OBC given to compensate for a price reduction after final payment (If you catch the price of your booking dropping before final payment Celebrity refunds you the difference. If after final payment, they issue an on board credit).

If you're not yet totally worse off than before you asked, perhaps you'd like to know about "refundable" vs. "non-refundable" on-board credits, and which of these you're purchases are applied against first? :)

Harris

Denver, CO

Archived