Royal Caribbean Transatlantic

airisland

I am booked on the May 2nd Adventure of the Seas for the 13 night trans cruise. I see lots of info and reviews on the AOS southern carib itineraries but almost nothing on the trans itineraries. I realize they only happen twice a year but I can't seem to find info specific to this trip. Like "does the ship have an "unlimited internet" use package price,and how much is the water and soft drink packages? I can't even get an answer from RCCL. They just quote me the minutes pkg price for internet and I keep getting the "you must reserve the drink pkg closer to your departure date". While I also realize prices change, a ballpark figure would be nice. I'm one of those people who get on the web page every day and just look at my itinerary and details and pics, etc, hoping to see something I missed before (which I ususally do). I'm also concerned now about the behavior of the people that take this particular trip (sailing from San Juan). I've sailed the souther carib from there before and noticed the high population of locals but since this trip is a one way to Europe, hopefully that won't be an issue. Anybody been on this cruise that would have some insight. Thanks

There is no line with unlimited internet package, although some have it a a suite perk, or a loyalty benefit. For other details, you need to post on the Royal Caribbean board here at Cruise Critic. EM

Archived