Homewood Suites Mobile

kyleandjenna

I was just wanting to get some feedback about Homewood Suites in Mobile. We are thinking about booking there before our cruise with their park and cruise package. I was just wanting to see if everyone had good experiences there. Thanks!

Hey guys! We just stayed at the Homewood Suites last month for our 2nd cruise out of Mobile and really enjoyed it! The staff there were really friendly and the rooms were nice and spacious. If you are Checking-in on a Sunday or Wednesday night they even give you a free dinner with beer and wine! It really was the perfect way to start our vacation:)

Hey guys! We just stayed at the Homewood Suites last month for our 2nd cruise out of Mobile and really enjoyed it! The staff there were really friendly and the rooms were nice and spacious. If you are Checking-in on a Sunday or Wednesday night they even give you a free dinner with beer and wine! It really was the perfect way to start our vacation:)

Thanks for the info!

I was just wanting to get some feedback about Homewood Suites in Mobile. We are thinking about booking there before our cruise with their park and cruise package. I was just wanting to see if everyone had good experiences there. Thanks!

Hey fellow 'CAT fans! We live in Georgetown and are also looking at booking at this hotel! Our cruise will be Sept 11th aboard the Elation. Can't wait!

GO CATS!!!

:cool:Bill

Hey fellow 'CAT fans! We live in Georgetown and are also looking at booking at this hotel! Our cruise will be Sept 11th aboard the Elation. Can't wait!

GO CATS!!!

:cool:Bill

We just booked our room at Homewood and it seems as if it was one of the cheaper park and cruise packages in Mobile. We are sailing on the Elation just a couple weeks before you. And talk about small world- we live in Georgetown too! ha

GO CATS!

Archived