HOHO Bus - Copenhagen

We're interested in taking the HOHO bus in Copenhagen. Does anyone know if it stops at the pier? I looked it up online, but its not clear. Thanks for any info.

Susan

If your ship arrives at Freeport it's easy:

2009EURODAM30221-vi.jpg

where the red bus is...

2009EURODAM30212-vi.jpg

And if your ship uses the Langeline pier:

2009EURODAM31004-vi.jpg

Just walk few yards towards the city center... (left water - right land).

Regards

HeinBloed

That is cool, thank you Heinbloed. So Freeport is on the route, meaning those of us coming into CPH the day before the cruise can take the HOHO to Freeport to embark as we conclude our 24 hour ticket? Or probably the bus only shows up when the boat arrives and folks disembark?

Well... cannot exactly as we ended up was a cruise where parts of the passengers were debarking/embarking and parts were in transit (so typical clients for these buses).

Honestly spoken: I prefer to use a taxi rather than to do my ship transfer by Ho-Ho-bus although it might interesting to see something on the way from or to your ship.

But anytime there is a ship of MSC or Costa is in port it's the same situation.

Regards

HeinBloed

Thanks HeinBloed. Our ship arrives in Freeport. You recommended a website to check which pier our ship will be using and the information I found had Langeline as our pier. I called Princess to double check and they have Freeport as the pier. Either way, the bus is convenient. Thanks again for your quick reply.

Susan

Our cruise stopped at Langelline Pier. The HoHo Bus salesman was right there, as was the bus when it arrived about 5 minutes later. The Little Mermaid however is ouly a couple of hunderd yards away from the ship, if it is still there. I heard stories that it was going on an cultural exchange visit to China this year. I hope it is still there, but remember it is the LITTLE mermaid.

Our cruise stopped at Langelline Pier. The HoHo Bus salesman was right there, as was the bus when it arrived about 5 minutes later. The Little Mermaid however is ouly a couple of hunderd yards away from the ship, if it is still there. I heard stories that it was going on an cultural exchange visit to China this year. I hope it is still there, but remember it is the LITTLE mermaid.

Jim

I'm sorry to be the one bearing bad news, but the Little Mermaid is doing some traveling of her own.

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/destinations/2009-02-18-little-mermaid-to-china_N.htm

Cheers

Len

Jim

I'm sorry to be the one bearing bad news, but the Little Mermaid is doing some traveling of her own.

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/destinations/2009-02-18-little-mermaid-to-china_N.htm

Cheers

Len

I have read in numerous posts that the Little Mermaid's twin sister (a family copy also made by the original artist) will be on display at Tivoli, while the other is in China.

I have read in numerous posts that the Little Mermaid's twin sister (a family copy also made by the original artist) will be on display at Tivoli, while the other is in China.

She'll be on the World Expo 2010 in Shanghai... who is better than her to represent Denmark on the World Expo???

Regards

HeinBloed

Archived