Ships Sailing Out of Galveston/NOLA

shmthaus

Has anyone noticed that there are NO Carnival ships scheduled to sail out of Galveston or NOLA after April 2011? All other ports are scheduled through April 2012.

Just wondering what is going on?????:confused:

Rumor is they are moving some ships around. So far they are talking about moving Conquest out (maybe to San Diego) and moving one of the bigger ships into Galveston. Until that is decided they won't be posting the schedule. Appears Ecstacy will probably be staying. Word is the Conquest books so quickly they think Galveston can support a bigger ship. Question now is - whick one? From what I was told it could be the Splendor. This came from a source I have at Carnival. Only time will tell but my source has promised me first dibs on the info when it comes out. :D

Has anyone noticed that there are NO Carnival ships scheduled to sail out of Galveston or NOLA after April 2011? All other ports are scheduled through April 2012.

Just wondering what is going on?????:confused:

All other port schedules are not out yet.

The Fantasy, Ecstasy, Sensation, Fascination, Imagination, Elation, Paradise, Triumph, Conquest, Glory, Pride, and Miracle schedules are still not out.

The Spirit and Magic only have partial schedules out at this point.

Rumor is they are moving some ships around. So far they are talking about moving Conquest out (maybe to San Diego) and moving one of the bigger ships into Galveston. Until that is decided they won't be posting the schedule. Appears Ecstacy will probably be staying. Word is the Conquest books so quickly they think Galveston can support a bigger ship. Question now is - whick one? From what I was told it could be the Splendor. This came from a source I have at Carnival. Only time will tell but my source has promised me first dibs on the info when it comes out. :D

I think it would be pretty pointless for Carnival to move the Splendor to Galveston, because it is only bigger by 32 people. So Galveston wouldn't be getting much of an increase. Also the Splendor's itineraries are already out until April 2012, but they can always change.

That would be great though if San Diego was getting the Conquest!

Actually summer 2011 is now out, for Galveston. Go and look?? My PVP had emailed me when they released summer 2011. We are waiting on Magic news though which she said we will have by April 1st.

Summer 2011 is out though she says and you can book it.

Actually summer 2011 is now out, for Galveston. Go and look?? My PVP had emailed me when they released summer 2011. We are waiting on Magic news though which she said we will have by April 1st.

Summer 2011 is out though she says and you can book it.

The Conquest and Ecstasy are only out through Aug. 2011 instead of April 2012. Something is going on.

Archived