NORTHERN CALIF Fun Cruisers

cctn

Hi Jamisonke- welcome to this thread - hope you continue to visit us and share your cruise stories - you will leave two days before me - I will be on X's Silhouette for 10 days - Caribbean sailing from NJ - so we will be gone at the same time..

I actually worked in Benicia for 38 yrs - finally retired but I miss shopping at Raley's and Safeway and the Pizza Pirate! You can now be my link so I know what's happening there!

Janice - I hope I will like the new Silhouette cuz they are coming out with another brand new ship in Oct 2012 - Medtn sailing - called the Reflection, I believe - would be nice to have you two, chuck and faye with us, if we go -

I hope Yvonne is having a good time - Carl and Karen - have a good hump day - for you working folks, 3 more days til the weekend!!

feeling better - cold/flu is starting to disappear - had a better appetite today so off we went for Mexican food...

carol

Carol- Hope you feel better!

Janice- I do miss getting to wear the big orange life vest at the muester:rolleyes:

Jamisonke- Welcome!

Carol- Hope you feel better!

Janice- I do miss getting to wear the big orange life vest at the muester:rolleyes:

Jamisonke- Welcome!

Carl, it was so awkward for me since I am only 5'1 and usually got squished in between someone else and I can get claustrophobic. On I one sailing I wore my Pink Boa during mustering; think that was the Freedom inaugural. Well I do know where they are in the cabin. This time we are on deck 14 so I think we have a long way down...

Too funny you guys!

Training camp starts Saturday for the Sharks.

We miss hockey so much.

Our son Kyle saw Niemi at Safeway in Saratoga last night.

Carl, a shark sighting...how cool is that? I am so looking forward to hockey season and seeing the SHARKS again. FYI, are you buying tickets tomorrow? You previously mentioned going to training camp is that open to the public?

Carl, a shark sighting...how cool is that? I am so looking forward to hockey season and seeing the SHARKS again. FYI, are you buying tickets tomorrow? You previously mentioned going to training camp is that open to the public?

No tickets right now. Had a chance Wed, they had a presale. We usually get tickets from season ticket holders and save the ticketmaster fees. There's lots of season ticket holders that sell their spare tickets at face value.

Training camp is open to the public. Starts Saturday @ 9am. You have to get there early though, because they only let so many people in. I'm taking monday off to go watch.

No tickets right now. Had a chance Wed, they had a presale. We usually get tickets from season ticket holders and save the ticketmaster fees. There's lots of season ticket holders that sell their spare tickets at face value.

Training camp is open to the public. Starts Saturday @ 9am. You have to get there early though, because they only let so many people in. I'm taking monday off to go watch.

Carl, we have so many errands to run this weekend before flying out next Friday. I would love to someday see the team in that environment...

I think that it is wonderful that many Shark season ticket holders are not gouging. The fees are highway robbery...

Have a wonderful weekend and have fun Monday!

Carl, well waiting to hear about the Sharks training camp...lucky you!

It was so much fun! Was really crowded Sunday, couldn't even get in to see the scrimmage. Monday was best, saw the scrimmage and all the practice. We like to see the youngersters trying so hard to win a spot on the roster. We have so many good defense men this year, too bad some of the young players are nhl ready and will have to wait 1 more year. Karen caught a puck (in her hands BTW not on her head;)) and had it autographed for me by the new d-man Brent Burns.

We were watching the Alure on the port everglades web cam Sunday. They zoomed in on a group on their balcony. They had pink boas!

It was so much fun! Was really crowded Sunday, couldn't even get in to see the scrimmage. Monday was best, saw the scrimmage and all the practice. We like to see the youngersters trying so hard to win a spot on the roster. We have so many good defense men this year, too bad some of the young players are nhl ready and will have to wait 1 more year. Karen caught a puck (in her hands BTW not on her head;)) and had it autographed for me by the new d-man Brent Burns.

We were watching the Alure on the port everglades web cam Sunday. They zoomed in on a group on their balcony. They had pink boas!

Carl, wow Karen has sure recuperated quickly...I am very impressed. One day I would love to check out the training camp.

FYI, if you are home you should watch the Port Everglades web cam this Sunday! You should see a gaggle of pink boas (including mine)!

Carl, wow Karen has sure recuperated quickly...I am very impressed. One day I would love to check out the training camp.

FYI, if you are home you should watch the Port Everglades web cam this Sunday! You should see a gaggle of pink boas (including mine)!

We'll be watching for sure. Have a great time, sure wish it was our turn too.;)

We'll be watching for sure. Have a great time, sure wish it was our turn too.;)

Carl, trust me your cruise is not that far away...2011 has just zoomed by all too quickly. I have heard that 2012 will slow down. However, it is true that the older you get the quicker life passes by. If only the young could savor their youth and not try to grow up so quickly!

It is so hot tonight I hope I can sleep. Are you adjusting to the commute?

Have a great trip and anniversary!

Carl, we are here in Ft. Lauderdale and I am already up and ready to go. The Hilton Marina upgraded us to a Jr. Suite and we have an end suite with wrap around view of the intercoastal...so looking forward to our anniversary cruise.

Thank you for the anniversary wishes! Enjoy the weekend!

Happy Anniversary Janice and Patrick have a fantastic cruise.

Bon Voyage

Yvonne, thank you...just got back from Bimini Boatyard and dinner with some of the Allure cruisers. We look forward to boarding the Allure tomorrow morning.

We need to share tales from our cruises!

Janice - are you and Mr Patrick home now?

I know you had a great time on the Allure with your friends - what a nice anniversary cruise!

Hi Yvonne - Karl - hope you had a good weekend!!

carol

Hi Carol,

Today happens to be my day off so I am checking in. We did have a nice weekend we started off Saturday night going to a Stanford Football game.

It was such a beautiful evening here is a photo I took with my iPhone.

StanfordFootball.jpg

We are strongly looking at a cruise for next year with our cruise friends. Only thing its on the exact same ship we've done the last two years. Not that I really care its a beautiful ship its more about the itinerary.

Carnival Valor

Saturday, October 13, 2012 Miami, Florida

Sunday, October 14, 2012 Fun Day At Sea

Monday, October 15, 2012 Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos 8:00 am 3:00 pm

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00 am 5:00 pm

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 Curacao, Caribbean 2:00 pm 11:00 pm

Thursday, October 18, 2012 Aruba, Caribbean 8:00 am 4:00 pm

Friday, October 19, 2012 Fun Day At Sea

Saturday, October 20, 2012 Fun Day At Sea

Any future cruise plans for you?