NORTHERN CALIF Fun Cruisers

cctn

Congrats to the Giants!!!

so glad they won 4 times in a row!!

somehow, I had the feeling they would! carol

Carol and Carl, I told my mom yesterday afternoon that they would win last night...so when they temporarily fell behind I was so stressed!

They deserved this win!

Sweeeeeeeep!!!

I really enjoyed watching those kids have the time of their lives, and win it all for their faithful fans.

I am thrilled that they won and the fact that they were so humble! Most of all I was pleased that Barry Zito was able to redeem himself!

Happy Birthday!

When is the big day?

It was Fri but I celebrate forever!!! we had a nice dinner out at a nice place yesterday - then today we had dinner at Texas Roadhouse in Tracy cuz we went Manteca way, bought wine at our favorite place, Delicato Winery - and tomorrow, we will play it by ear - !

Actually the big day will be when YOU guys and We sail away on the Allure!!!

Carol

It was Fri but I celebrate forever!!! we had a nice dinner out at a nice place yesterday - then today we had dinner at Texas Roadhouse in Tracy cuz we went Manteca way, bought wine at our favorite place, Delicato Winery - and tomorrow, we will play it by ear - !

Carol

Carol, sounds like you are celebrating forever...I think you guys are getting triple points for your December cruises! I need to read the Royal email...

Carol

It's getting so close. I'm starting to get that un-easy feeling that we're not ready.:confused: But very excited to get away. Can't wait.

I need Triple points!!! hope so!

I know we will get Double pts - I am working towards another crystal block and just shy of a couple of points away -

Yes Carl, I know the feeling - the anticipation of a long awaited cruise, YET, OH NO!! I am not ready cuz of the preps and house stuff that I have to do while away - like bills, etc etc.. carol

I need Triple points!!! hope so!

I know we will get Double pts - I am working towards another crystal block and just shy of a couple of points away -

Yes Carl, I know the feeling - the anticipation of a long awaited cruise, YET, OH NO!! I am not ready cuz of the preps and house stuff that I have to do while away - like bills, etc etc.. carol

Carol, you get the triple if you use the RCI credit card...I didn't read the initial email correctly...

Carol, you get the triple if you use the RCI credit card...I didn't read the initial email correctly...

I always use my RCCL Visa card cuz I have already enough points for a free 4 day cruise for 2 or a 7 day/one pays and one is free -- oh - I hope we get triple points - I didn't get an email re: this...

carol

I always use my RCCL Visa card cuz I have already enough points for a free 4 day cruise for 2 or a 7 day/one pays and one is free -- oh - I hope we get triple points - I didn't get an email re: this...

carol

Carol, let me see if I saved this...I will email if I find this so look in your email.

What do you guys think of RCCL lifting their ban of alcohol? At the last m&m we went to it was brought up several times and the guy just never addressed it. Yippie! Now we can bring some good wine on board!

Get better soon, Carol.

Janice....The Bulls aren't doing too good. Did you hear Ryan Clowe and Theo Peckem signed with the Bulls?

What do you guys think of RCCL lifting their ban of alcohol? At the last m&m we went to it was brought up several times and the guy just never addressed it. Yippie! Now we can bring some good wine on board!

Get better soon, Carol.

Janice....The Bulls aren't doing too good. Did you hear Ryan Clowe and Theo Peckem signed with the Bulls?

Carl, I was pleased to read that about the 2 bottles per cabin. Are you going to be transporting vino next month? If so, I am always paranoid that it will break in my bag and then everything will be stained red. I worry about a bottle of champagne exploding too. However, you are arriving a few days before you sail on the Allure right? I am envious that dear Carol will get to meet you and your DW before moi!

...I have not been following the SF Bulls, did you go to the game? I knew that Ryan Clowe was practicing with them but didn't know he signed. SO does this mean the NHL season is going to be a total bust this year?

FYI, I got rear ended Tuesday evening on my way home on 880 S so I am not a happy camper right now. I was innocently sitting in traffic and got plowed into...have you hear of Michael J's? Both of her airbags deployed and it looked as though her windshield cracked.

My East Coast Gang folks alerted me to the wine thing - that's great! I have my fave wines that I'd rather have and not pay 4 times more on board...

I am better now - thank you...

carol

Carol, have you been drinking lots of liquids? Did you get a flu shot? You better take care of yourself since you will be leaving very soon for the Allure. I cannot wait to hear your thoughts on the beautiful ship, restaurants, things to do etc.

Carl, I was pleased to read that about the 2 bottles per cabin. Are you going to be transporting vino next month? If so, I am always paranoid that it will break in my bag and then everything will be stained red. I worry about a bottle of champagne exploding too. However, you are arriving a few days before you sail on the Allure right? I am envious that dear Carol will get to meet you and your DW before moi!

...I have not been following the SF Bulls, did you go to the game? I knew that Ryan Clowe was practicing with them but didn't know he signed. SO does this mean the NHL season is going to be a total bust this year?

FYI, I got rear ended Tuesday evening on my way home on 880 S so I am not a happy camper right now. I was innocently sitting in traffic and got plowed into...have you hear of Michael J's? Both of her airbags deployed and it looked as though her windshield cracked.

That really stinks that you got rear ended! I hope you're ok. My daughter and her husband got rear ended a few years ago on hwy 80 in the El Cerrito area. She was dead stopped in traffic, and the guy hit her @ 55mph.

At first, we were thinking of bringing wine from home (we have @ 50 bottles :p). But the extra luggage weight and the risk of breaking we are probably going to buy some in FLL. We also were thinking of shipping to our hotel, but seems like too much hassle.

That really stinks that you got rear ended! I hope you're ok. My daughter and her husband got rear ended a few years ago on hwy 80 in the El Cerrito area. She was dead stopped in traffic, and the guy hit her @ 55mph.

At first, we were thinking of bringing wine from home (we have @ 50 bottles :p). But the extra luggage weight and the risk of breaking we are probably going to buy some in FLL. We also were thinking of shipping to our hotel, but seems like too much hassle.

i was thinking the same - I am sure they will have moscato in a booze store somewhere in Ft Laud... i'll leave my Elvis wine at home - !!

Janice, hope you are not feeling any 'after effects' like pain or discomfort - take care -- carol