Bottom Fishing in Freeport Question

littlesnit

Hi,

Anyone who has recently been bottom fishing in Freeport through Carnival's excursions, could you please tell me if they allowed smoking on the boat?

I'm trying to find an excursion that will help keep my boyfriend a fan of cruising. This excursion looks like something he might enjoy. Problem is, he is a chain-smoker and won't go a few hours without lighting up.

I'm sure the other fishermen on the trip would be happy to have your friend's secondhand smoke and blowing ashes in their faces for the whole trip.

I went on that excursion last year, but I'm afraid I cant recall the smoking policy.

It isnt that big of a boat; I think it would be inconsiderate to chain smoke on it.

Okay, no reply. Would anyone know what charter company runs the bottom fishing excursion? Or could Carnival give me that info?

My cruising future depends on my honey having a good time.

Thanks.

Reef Tours is the company that runs the bottom fishing tour in Freeport.

I'm sure the other fishermen on the trip would be happy to have your friend's secondhand smoke and blowing ashes in their faces for the whole trip.

I went on that excursion last year, but I'm afraid I cant recall the smoking policy.

It isnt that big of a boat; I think it would be inconsiderate to chain smoke on it.

Actually, if you read my post correctly, I was asking for information, not opinions.

Well, that was helpful.

Archived