Question, re Captain's Club OBC's

JEDIKNIGHT

I had put a deposit on a future cruise while onboard Mercury a few months ago, and I might be doing a 7 night Summit soon.

Would a TA be able to verify that with Celebrity and get us the proper OBC, or do i need the actual recipt/number they gave us when I put the deposit down while onboard Mercury? Thank you

Did you book a particular cruise, or purchase a "Celebrity Passage".

If you booked a cruise, you would be trying to transfer it to a travel agent. Celebrity has a form you must sign and submit to them, indicating your desire to transfer a booking to a travel agent.

If you purchased a Celebrity Passage (future cruise certificate), you need to provide the number off the certificate to your travel agent. They will then book it using that number, which will trigger the appropriate on-board credit. If you've lost the certificate, you'd have to call celebrity to get the number (which is likely to be a hassle).

In any event, make sure the TA does not change the booking number once booked, as the OBC will drop off.

Harris

Denver, CO

I had put a deposit on a future cruise while onboard Mercury a few months ago, and I might be doing a 7 night Summit soon.

Would a TA be able to verify that with Celebrity and get us the proper OBC, or do i need the actual recipt/number they gave us when I put the deposit down while onboard Mercury? Thank you

Hi Jedi !

If you are asking about the OBC you recieve from booking onboard, it should be on the booking. You do not need the actual document, though it would be helpful if you can give your TA the booking number.

Im not sure if you gave the Future Cruise Consultant the name of your TA when you made the booking. If not, you will need to transfer your booking to the TA.

Your TA can confirm if the OBC is on the booking. You should also ask them for a "Guest Copy" printout of the booking, which will show the OBC. I always suggest bringing it with you, in the unlikely event there are any problems.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Archived