Leaving on the Spirit Tomorrow!!

Payd

We are thrilled to be in San Diego tonight and are ready to board the Spirit!!!

It has been an up and down week - our daughter fractured her ankle on Monday and that is when we started potential cancellation with our insurers.

Her surgery has been postponed until the week of March 29th, and her surgeon gave permission to travel if she takes it easy. It was nice to have insurance in our back pocket through this ordeal. We are also very hopeful of a great outcome for her post-surgery.

Help me toast to happiness and future good health tomorrow afternoon!!!

Payd:):)

First off....cudos for getting insurance! 5 cruises and I've still never bought it, but I really think it's the best way to go, cuz you just never know!

After that....we were on the Spirit in Feb and had a FANTASTIC time!! What a beautiful ship! I think you will have a wonderful time!

Acapulco is incredible...don't let anyone just take you to the "resort" side...see the mercado...it'll freak you out a little, but it'll also give you a much better appreciation of Mexican life!

Ixtapa/zeu...oh heck, I STILL can't spell it.....just find a good beach!

Manzanillo...great shopping if you just take a little bus that'll take you downtown....5 bucks round trip....lots of fun!

Hope you have a fabulous time, and great thoughts to your daughter!

First off....cudos for getting insurance! 5 cruises and I've still never bought it, but I really think it's the best way to go, cuz you just never know!

After that....we were on the Spirit in Feb and had a FANTASTIC time!! What a beautiful ship! I think you will have a wonderful time!

Acapulco is incredible...don't let anyone just take you to the "resort" side...see the mercado...it'll freak you out a little, but it'll also give you a much better appreciation of Mexican life!

Ixtapa/zeu...oh heck, I STILL can't spell it.....just find a good beach!

Manzanillo...great shopping if you just take a little bus that'll take you downtown....5 bucks round trip....lots of fun!

Hope you have a fabulous time, and great thoughts to your daughter!

Lucky the insurance is on our credit card - we don't purchase it seperately.

We do plan to see cliff divers and get around as much as our daughter can in Acapulco.

Ixtapa is a beach day, and Manzanillo is fishing.

Thanks for your kind thoughts for our daughter.

The lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) and I will be boarding the beautiful Carnival "Miracle" Saturday, so we'll watch this side of Mexico and Central America, and you can watch the other! :D Hope you have a SUPER cruise,,,we know we will.

"SKY"

I'd love to read a review when you get back. Sailed on the Spirit last Nov and will be sailing to Hawaii April 11th. It's my favorite ship so far!

Have a great and relaxing trip and good luck with the post cruise surgery! :)

The lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) and I will be boarding the beautiful Carnival "Miracle" Saturday, so we'll watch this side of Mexico and Central America, and you can watch the other! :D Hope you have a SUPER cruise,,,we know we will.

"SKY"

The Miracle is amazing.

It is the only ship we have sailed twice.

Have a great time!!!

Archived