Nassau Beach with Parasailing, jet skis

cathyoo

Looking for a beach where we can rent jet skis or parasail. Will be in Nassau 4/1

thanks

Really disappointed that Carnival is out of Atlantis tickets but I told my family to book early.

I told my family my CC friends know everything, they'll help us find something else. Counting on you guys.

thanks in advance

Hey Cathy....how are ya? Since you are going to Nassau would you do me a big favor and try to look around at the stores, if you go shopping, and see if they are open on Sunday. Cruising on the Dream in August with my DD and her girls and we are in Nassau on a Sunday. I'm chasing a matching piece of jewelry I purchased there a few years ago.

Sold our house in December and moved to NC. Missed all that lovely snow you had this year.

Hey Cathy....how are ya? Since you are going to Nassau would you do me a big favor and try to look around at the stores, if you go shopping, and see if they are open on Sunday. Cruising on the Dream in August with my DD and her girls and we are in Nassau on a Sunday. I'm chasing a matching piece of jewelry I purchased there a few years ago.

Sold our house in December and moved to NC. Missed all that lovely snow you had this year.

Hey, I will be in Nassau on 5/13 (cruising on the NCL Jewel). It's not a Sunday but I can see if there are signs or ask someone while I'm there. I leave on May 8th, so remind me on either the 6th or the 7th of May. My e-mail is felixdrylock@gmail.com .

Hi Mary, how are you? Wow, that was a big move. Are you liking it? I know you didn't miss that miserable snow.

I thought of you on my last cruise. I did a glowing home party with my crew and Joe and I were saying we needed you there to add some "glow" to our party.

I will surely try and check out the Sunday store hours. I'd love to try the Dream especially if I got to bring my granddaughters.

We are doing the Pride because my daughter is getting married onboard. Next Sunday and I am so not ready. Keep your fingers crossed that we have nice weather.

My son did this two weeks ago with his dad off the Sensation. They took a Taxi to the beach beside Atlantis. Got a good deal on two Jet Skis. I will ask him tonight if there was someone at the pier of they just decided to go there on their own.

Archived