Anyone else?

may2010bride

Is anyone else so excited for your first cruise that you're already looking for a second cruise? I don't even know for sure that I'll like cruising (I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it, I can't get away from these forums-my family thinks I'm crazy) I wouldn't be surprised if I book something as soon as we get back to try and beat the cruise blues.

First of all, congratulations on your upcoming wedding! And yes, I get excited about each cruise as well. We'll be going on our 9th next month, and already I've been looking over the dates and itineraries for our 10th! Have a great time!

Is anyone else so excited for your first cruise that you're already looking for a second cruise? I don't even know for sure that I'll like cruising (I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it, I can't get away from these forums-my family thinks I'm crazy) I wouldn't be surprised if I book something as soon as we get back to try and beat the cruise blues.

You are so gonna love cruisin' :D There is sooo much to do both on the ship and off. If you are serious about going again and like the cruise line, consider booking on board. You will save $$$$ and get extra benifits like more onboard credit if you book while on the ship.

Archived