Galveston VIP Boarding Question

zzupschuck

I know VIP boarding procedure varies from port to port...so does anyone know if I am platinum status and have VIP boarding privileges, can the 2 other cabins that are linked to my reservation board with me? My 16 year old daughter is in one cabin, so according to the Carnival website that cabin can be with me. The other cabin has my parents who aren't VIP. Is it a problem for the person that is checking me in at the VIP area in Galveston to get the Sail and sign cards for the others in my group? Just wondering if it is worth it to worry about it.

I personally wouldnt bring two cabins with me, but they USUALLY allow you to bring minor children in another cabin with you if you have them set up to pay for them on the same credit card. The cards will be over in the other part of the room for the non VIP so bringing more people wouldnt be any worse as they have to go over to get your kids, they can get your parents, if they allow them into your line. It will also depend on how busy they are. We were there when they opened and no one hardly was checking in on any of the lines. Your parents can check in just as fast often in a regular line and see you. The difference is where you sit waiting to board to me.

You say you are platinum but dont say RCL or Carnival. Carnival the VIP sit over by the windows and get on with the HC and other VIP.

RCL you sit separately and get free champagne out of Galveston after you turn platinum (5 cruises on RCL)

Archived