Bringing Juice Onboard??

tdggal1980

Hello fellow cruise addicts,

I know you are allowed to bring "limited" water/soda onboard but does anyone know if that also include juices? DH & I were thinking about buying a bottle of Grey Goose from BV and enjoy mixing it with cranberry juice. Would we be allowed to bring on a case of juice?:confused:

Thanks!

Mr Pete, I've seen the cranberry juice along with other varities of juices in the 6 pk plastic, screw-top bottles. This would be nice as opposed to bringing that big bottle. I have also seen OJ, in the little cans simular to what the V-8 comes in. There is Pineapple and Grapefruit juice in the little cans as well. Hope this helps. Rick & Cari

Mr Pete, I've seen the cranberry juice along with other varities of juices in the 6 pk plastic, screw-top bottles. This would be nice as opposed to bringing that big bottle. I have also seen OJ, in the little cans simular to what the V-8 comes in. There is Pineapple and Grapefruit juice in the little cans as well. Hope this helps. Rick & Cari

I wasn't specific enough. I'm a fruit punch junkie.

I was one that was QUITE happy when Carnival brought the punch back in 2004, and am dismayed now that it's disappeared again. :(

Ooops, Sorry I misunderstood. I do think that they make fruit punch in the little 6-pk, screw-top bottles though. I remember buying it for my son a few years ago, but yes I can see where if they had it available 24-7 for free on the Lido, it would be so much easier and one less thing to worry about lugging along. Actually, wouldn't having the fruit punch free and available also be a plus for families with children? Some kids do not like the tartness of the lemonaide. Just my Opinion, though.

You can get Hawaiian Punch in cans in a 12 pack case just like soda at the grocery store. I used to buy it for my daughter to keep her from drinking so much caffeine and carbonation. Same price as soda.

We call that belly wash. I used to drink that as a kid. Hi-C too. Too acidic for me.

Yet probably close to what was dispensed on board.

Archived