Aiport to cruise ship

Safety Squirrel

:oHi - I have seen many posts on the cost from Rome to Airport or vice versa - does anyone know the approximate cost for four people from the Airport direct to the Ship? Alternatively - does anyone have a recommendation for a private taxi or limo service that you have used. We are sailing on the Equinox May 3rd

Safety Squirrel

2007 - Carnival

2008 - Celebrity

2009 - Princess

We were there in November and used Romecabs for our tranportation. (They receive rave reviews on his site and I understood why once we used them!) You can go to their site and determine the cost for your transportation.

I just looked at their site last night because we're planning another trip. I thought maybe we'd spend the night in the port town before the cruise. Their price for 2 of us from the airport to the port is 130 euros. It might not be too much more for your group of 4.

You might consider arriving at least a day early. That would give you cushion for travel problems and let you recover from the long flight. If you went a few days early, you could sight see in Rome.

thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately, we cannot fly in the day before as I am travelling with my son and daughter-in-law. They have several businesses and have weddings booked in two of the banquet halls the night before.

Safety Squirrel

Archived