Glory 8448 review

peg8148

This is my first review so bear with me! Embarkation was very easy and smooth! We are VIP so was directed to the VIP room and checked in. We got there around 11 and we were on the ship by 12.

We had room 8448 a 9C aft balcony. The room was very nice, a little odd shaped but worked out great for us. The balcony was great! The down side was the scraping of the chairs overhead night and day! Last sea day some jerks on the 10th floor were throwing their cigarette butts off the back of the ship which were landing on our deck.

The rooms at the back of the ship have great balcony's, beware though they don't all open up to each other. 8450-8452, 8454-8461, all the rooms are the same size except 8454 is smaller with no couch. The scraping of chairs early morning (5:30) woke our friends up every morning they were in 8454.

The chair hogs were in force this last week. We went up to serenity deck at 8 am and all the chairs had towels or people sleeping with blankets and pillows! Around the pool area all the chairs had towels on them with very few people around.

All of our stash made it to our rooms. But there was a group of 30 people had stuff in 10 different bags and and all of it was taken!

We had a great week and ready to go again.

Disembarkation was a breeze we were off the ship by 8am.

Forgot to say had internet for my room and it was so slow it used up all my minutes just checking email. :(

If you have any other questions just ask.

I don't think I have any pictures but there was some pictures posted before and they were pretty accurate

Archived