Carnival Splendor First timer

prissy1

I am doing a cruise for the first time in July. We will dock in Puerta Vallarta, Cabo and Mazatlan. I am looking for the best beach to go to in each port. I like quiet clam beaches that have see through water. Are there any on the mexican cruises? Beach suggestions would be helpful. Thanx

I am doing a cruise for the first time in July. We will dock in Puerta Vallarta, Cabo and Mazatlan. I am looking for the best beach to go to in each port. I like quiet clam beaches that have see through water. Are there any on the mexican cruises? Beach suggestions would be helpful. Thanx

Not that we found... sorry :(

~S

Hello,

You will find that the MR really does not have clear water like the Caribbean side. You might want to check out the port of call section of the cruise boards. There is a lot of good suggestions of resort to use along with some beaches. Your best beach is probably going to be in Cabo.

Tim

Warmest water is going to be in PV - you can go to a resort - the beaches are pretty nice. Cabo is a very close second. Lovers Beach is nice...........

Archived