Cruises to Hawaii

tarheelmjfan

Thanks for the info. :) I'm kinda ready to lose it. :confused: After planning a cruise to Alaska & Seattle, my DH & DS (who wanted to go to Alaska, in the 1st place) think they would rather spend the entire 2 wks. on a cruise. :mad: I can't seem to find any 2 wk. cruises, that we don't have to fly to Europe for. Oh well, I'm booking by the weekend, & if I can't come up with another plan before then, Alaska it is. :D

Yeah, I got a little side tracked there. :D My OP was to find out if there was any ships cruising Hawaii, except for NCL. The thing we want most in a cruise, is good food. I've heard a lot of bad things about NCL's food. :( My sister likes NCL, but she is one who prefers a buffet, so she can eat quickly & be off to do something else. We're looking for 3 quality, sit-down meals a day. Anyway, the reason Alaska came into the picture, was that I've completely planned a Seattle/Alaska trip & just as I'm ready to book, DH & DS say they've changed their minds & want a longer cruise somewhere tropical. :mad: Needless to say, I am less than happy with then now. Never the less, I'm searching for alternate ideas.

Archived