Dinner Choice On Waiting List

juanacruz

We Are Going On The Grand On 3/12. We Booked Last Summer And They Have My Kids At One Table Confirmed And Have My Husband And I At Another Table On A Waiting List. We Called Our Ta And Princess And They Said They Are Working On It. They Said We Might Have To Wait Until We Get On The Ship. This Seems Ridiculous Since We Booked Last Summer. Any Suggestions?

We were on the Diamond this past Thanksgiving. They had split our group of 9 up with 3 and 6 and the tables were quite a way from each other. After the first night they put us at 2 tables next to each other and we split up as we wanted to each evening. Don't worry about it, they seem to have this problem a lot, and everyone ends up happy in the end. Just make sure you talk to the maitre d' right when you board the ship. Enjoy your cruise.

That's terrible that you all are split up like that, how many are in your family?. Whenever I book I aways request the table size, & traditional second seating immediately! If we are traveling with our companions I always request a table for 4. When I receive my conformation from my TA my requests are already printed on the conformation. After you check into your cabin proceed to the dining room immediately & speak to the Maitre d'. My other suggestions keep calling Princess(don't give up) if you are a circle member ask to speak someone in that department as well. My other question to you did your TA call the Princess rep that they do business with? I know in the past it has helped me.

Archived