Mystery dinner theater what's the menu ?

I would like to reserve the mystery dinner on the Liberty on our next cruise in April. I checked the reservation online and there is still availibility. But first, I would like to have an idea of the four courses menu they serve. I'm sure it would be fun but DH is a little difficult :D Does anybody have an idea ?

I would like to reserve the mystery dinner on the Liberty on our next cruise in April. I checked the reservation online and there is still availibility. But first, I would like to have an idea of the four courses menu they serve. I'm sure it would be fun but DH is a little difficult :D Does anybody have an idea ?

Antipasti Plate

Zappa del giorno

Soup of the Day

Insalata alla Cesare

Romaine lettuce with shaved Parmesan, herb crutons and traditional dressing.

Gamberoni cotti in padella al profumo di mare

Tiger shrimp, roasted in garlic and fresh herbs, served on a bed of grilled asparagus and baby vegetables

OR

Filetto Di Manzo Alla Piastra - Grilled North American beef tenderloin on creamy truffle mashed potatoes, Roasted and caramelized garlic and seasonal vegetables.

Tiramisu alla Portofino - A traditional favorite with crushed marinated raspberries

I am new to cruising so sorry if I ask a dumb question:rolleyes:. I have the Mystery Dinner booked for my 9 day Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas Bermuda and Bahamas in May, are you saying that you get wine with the dinner included? Is this like one glass or is it like a limited amount?

I am new to cruising so sorry if I ask a dumb question:rolleyes:. I have the Mystery Dinner booked for my 9 day Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas Bermuda and Bahamas in May, are you saying that you get wine with the dinner included? Is this like one glass or is it like a limited amount?

Unlimited.

Archived