What to do in Abu Dhabi on Friday?

urlaub

Is there anybody who has an idea what to do in Abu Dhabi. Brilliance of the Seas will be there on Friday and the Museums and Heritage Villige are closed. My husband is in a wheelchair, thats also important to Know

One of the best places to visit in Abu Dhabi is the Sheikh Zayed Mosque but i'm quite sure it's closed for Friday prayers (similar to the Sunday Mass). You could also check out the Emirates Palace Hotel and if you really want to The Marina Mall. Both these places can accomodate a wheelchair, i'm sure.

The corniche sea front walking path is also an option for a panoramic view of the abu dhabi skyline.

Sorry can't think of anything else.

Is there anybody who has an idea what to do in Abu Dhabi. Brilliance of the Seas will be there on Friday and the Museums and Heritage Villige are closed. My husband is in a wheelchair, thats also important to Know

How about the hop on hop off bus without the hopping off? I think I read that its about a 2 hour ride around all the sights.

Archived