Best excurion for boys 14, 12 and 10 HELP!

dantis

Hi All, First timers and looking to have a good time without stressing on the "what to do???" We are on RCCL Liberty of Seas, that is offering "Private Beach", any opinions? My wife likes that one, myself, I think the boys would like zipline and cave tubing, but RCCL offering requires ages 12 and up. Any highly recommnded private tours for this? Any other ideas are welcome...Thank you very much...:o

Hi All, First timers and looking to have a good time without stressing on the "what to do???" We are on RCCL Liberty of Seas, that is offering "Private Beach", any opinions? My wife likes that one, myself, I think the boys would like zipline and cave tubing, but RCCL offering requires ages 12 and up. Any highly recommnded private tours for this? Any other ideas are welcome...Thank you very much...:o

For three action packed young men I would have to take them cavetubing. There are several good independant companies. Check these boards and Google. You can get a tour with fewer people for 30% to 40% less than the ship tours.

We used a company called Wet & Wild a few years back. I think that it is Belize Cavetubing now. Coral Breeze is another that comes to mind.

Check out the "Catain your own boat" thru Coral Breeze. Do a search on the Belize port for several threads. We did this and had a blast.

Cave tubing is by FAR the way to go in Belize! The boys will love it if they have a sense for adventure! Island Marketing has the best tour I have ever been on! X-stream Cave Tubing. $50.00 per person including lunch and transportation. Its a blast!

I agree with the above posters....we did cave tubing years ago with our 2 children, and they still talk about it! Also, I was just there last week and heard the RCL zip line tour was amazing as well. We did the RCL beach break, and it was a bust in our opinion. I think your boys would be much happier with cave tubing and/or zip lining. Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Ziplining and cave tubing is the way to go. Just got back from an excursion with 7, 10, and 11 year olds (plus 76 year old grandpa). Used Cynthia and Nacho and had an incredible day. If you are in Belize, you can not miss this. It was the highlight of our cruise.

Archived