UFO Parasail in Kailua Kona?

priya08

I went parasailing with UFO in Maui a few years ago. They were top-notch and if I were to do it again, I'd definitely choose them. It was a lot of fun and I felt very safe with them.

If you go with them, post your experience upon your return so we can have a current report!

Aloha

Hello, has anyone done parasailing in Kailua Kona. I found this UFO parasailing on Google. Has anyone ever done through them? Any reviews?

http://www.ufoparasailing.com/

We used them in FEB, their office is located just across the street from the pier there are signs on the street directing you...

You save $25 by not booking through POA ...just dont mention that you are with the cruise.

They will take pictures of you for $20 , at the end of your sail they will give you the roll of film for developing.

Yes we used them last week! Booked online before we left, as soon as you get off the tender, you walk directly across the street to a small strip mall. They are towards the back. Captain was a TINY TINY bit grumpy when we were joking a little and he decided to talk. But it was REALLY NOTHING. My wife is afraid of heights and this were her cure all! SHE LOVED IT! Go with the 600' instead of the 1200', regardless which one you choose you still only go up 500'. ENJOY YOURSELF:eek:

• 1 month later...

Hello all, we just got back from our cruise on the weekend. We did not do Parasail instead we had booked Sea Hawaii Rafting for our Kona day. As it stood, it was raining in Kona that day and our Rafting tour got cancelled as well. Infact, due to the rain any tour would have had low visibility. I was very disappointed with the weather but there is nothing much we can do at that point. Sorry, could not give you guys any reviews about that but hope to see more of Kona next time we go.

Archived