Anybody in on Destiny 2/12-2/20-05

jjam

This will be our 2nd cruise, but our 1st one was about 9 years ago. We both like to relax when we are on vacation, so we plan things to do but we are very flexible in to going a different route if something else comes up. We are both in our mid 30's. I'm a fireman & Nurse, my wife is a Dental asst. we both like to work out, watch movies, enjoy each other and our kids (ages 9&7). We've been known in our past to enjoy a good party with our favorite drink Vodka/Tonic. We enjoy different cultures seeing different things and meeting new people as long as there not rude and obnoxious. Being able to control your alchohol is a big plus. Don't liked to be suprised with jekyl & Hyde performances. So if there is any couples out there looking for the same let us know it could help in taxi and excursion cost and just plain having a good time.

Thanks

jjam:cool:

This will be our 2nd cruise, but our 1st one was about 9 years ago. We both like to relax when we are on vacation, so we plan things to do but we are very flexible in to going a different route if something else comes up. We are both in our mid 30's. I'm a fireman & Nurse, my wife is a Dental asst. we both like to work out, watch movies, enjoy each other and our kids (ages 9&7). We've been known in our past to enjoy a good party with our favorite drink Vodka/Tonic. We enjoy different cultures seeing different things and meeting new people as long as there not rude and obnoxious. Being able to control your alchohol is a big plus. Don't liked to be suprised with jekyl & Hyde performances. So if there is any couples out there looking for the same let us know it could help in taxi and excursion cost and just plain having a good time.

Thanks

jjam:cool:

\

Welcome to the Board!!

Here is a link to the Destiny 2/13 roll call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=103103

Archived