Jean in the MDR?

CRUISING71

[quote name='MMCS Cruiser']In your opinion.

Not everyone seems to share your opinion.

16,000 post does not make your opinion any better then mine or anyone else.[/quote]

But throw out all those that don't mean anything and you have more post's than them.:D

Steve

And me too.:p:D

[quote name='TheDINGOateMyBaybay!']What in the hoohaw is goibg on here. I opened thinking it would be a classic jeans debate only to find the debate of the day to be between tommy lee oj simpson and kid rock?[/quote]

Seems like a lot of threads end up this way...Unfortunately...:rolleyes:

[quote name='CRUISING71']Don't flame me...Mom already did when I called and talk to her. My ear still hurt. Fine..no jean what so ever in the MDR.

I just thought since we are on vacation and all...just want to relax and not packing too much.

I won't even bother packing jean then.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]My DH and I wore shorts to dinner every night but the two elegant nights on our last cruise. We dressed to the nines on those two nights. I think this was the most relaxing cruise we have taken because we were comfortable. And we had the least amount of luggage ever because our clothes took up less room.

And really-who sees what people are wearing once they are seated. The table cloths cover everything from mid-chest down. I honestly cannot tell you what people wore on their bottom halves to the dining room.

If you want to wear jeans, then wear jeans. They are allowed. And cut-offs are usually jeans that have the legs cut off so the ends are all frizzy. Capris are shortened pants that are nicely hemmed. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='stargate fan']
[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]And really-who sees what people are wearing once they are seated. The table cloths cover everything from mid-chest down. I honestly cannot tell you what people wore on their bottom halves to the dining room. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[/quote]

Sounds like it's also OK to paint just the visible parts of the wall, and clean only exposed areas.

Archived