Valor 8/29 - 9/5

CRU1Z1N

we were on the valor last month, did not use the steak house but heard that it was wonderful. the food in the dinning room was excellent! my DD really enjoyed the java cafe, i did not think it was expensiive, at least not compared to the drinks!

I know the steak house sounds great....We were on the Valor last Jan. But the service in the dinning room is great........and all the food is prepared in the same galley.....stay away from the specialty places. Try it aboard the Valor......big deal even tryed it aboard Holland Americans Westerndam. Past 30 years 60+ cruises and various lines....take the extra money you were going to spend and have a change of pace at a nice local place ashore in one of your ports of call. Been there done it! Too snooty for this old cruiser

We ate in Scarlett's in 2006 & loved it & have since eaten is the steakhouses on 3 other ships as we will on our upcoming Splendor cruise in July. We have never been disappointed. It is certainly worth the $30.00 pp if you can do it. Enjoy!!

Archived