AV hook-up to TV on Solstice...

Tom-n-Cheryl

You never mentioned that you contacted Celebrity just decided you would do it on your own. No one is assuming a Policing role because in order to do that you would have to be on the ship. I wish you well but next time before you criticize people, tell the whole story.

Oh dear, it's still my fault you can't find compassion for another human being?!

The whole story? WTH! How much of my private life do you feel the need to know in order to answer the question I posed, (which was: has anyone managed to connect a laptop to the TV)?

In your case, a simple, "not me - I have no idea" would suffice.

I posted sufficient information to get the response I needed, as evidenced by the wealth of appropriate and useful feedback in this and other threads.

If you decide to make a whole bunch of assumptions to base your rather childish criticisms on, that's your responsibility.

Can anyone advise me how long an hdmi cable might be required on the Solstice to attach a laptop from the nearest "resting point". 10 ft or just 6 ft???

In the balcony cabin we stayed in the TV is just above the drawer set, so 6 ft would be ample

Oh dear, it's still my fault you can't find compassion for another human being?!

The whole story? WTH! How much of my private life do you feel the need to know in order to answer the question I posed, (which was: has anyone managed to connect a laptop to the TV)?

In your case, a simple, "not me - I have no idea" would suffice.

I posted sufficient information to get the response I needed, as evidenced by the wealth of appropriate and useful feedback in this and other threads.

If you decide to make a whole bunch of assumptions to base your rather childish criticisms on, that's your responsibility.

Thanks for the reply on length of cord....BRAVO! I sometimes think CC should be renamed COOP...cruise opinions on others.

mmmm...

I was actually able to connect my sony camera to my stateroom Samsung LCD TV and watch my photos and videos of the day with it... :D

All I did was connected my camera and the LCD with a HDMI cable, press Play on my camera, that was it... :p

And I was able to do that with both the Equinox and the Summit... :)

Archived