Booking Question,

When I booked on the Oasis, I only booked about 6 weeks ahead of time so I am not familiar with booking way in the future. Now I was looking at booking for way in the future on the Allure or the Oasis and when I pick a Boardwalk balcony, there seems to be only a few rooms available. Does that mean only these few rooms are available and they are already sold out or do people book them and then decide not to go? I can't seem to find the room I want. I want a room way aft on the Boardwalk, but they do not show up?

If you know the specific category of cabin you want to book ( I think the farthest aft boardwalk balconies are B1) once you start the booking process there should be a place to put in a specific cabin number to check availability. Pick one of the cabin numbers you would like and enter it in the box. If it is already booked you will get a message that that specific cabin is already booked or not in the category you have selected. You may have to try several cabin numbers (or all of them if they are all already booked or being held).

Hope this helps.

Jan

Archived