Atlantica - NYC to Dover 5th May

glf2710

I've just booked this cruise through Cruise Club UK - the itinery on their webside says that days 1-4 is in New York departing at 6.00pm - giving us in essence 3 nights and the best part of 3 full days in the city before sailing off. Now looking at the Costa Website the itinery says it is day 1-3 in NYC and day 4 departing to Newport which is not on the cruise club version of the itinery.

I am having difficulty getting through to Costa to clarify this and CCUK at the moment can't help because the girl I booked it with is at lunch!!!!!! Am a bit frustrated because the sole reason for booking was the NYC time and this is not what I booked. Does anyone know the difinitive itinery for this trip?

Thanks

I am also on that cruise and this is my understanding

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART WedMay5New York (Manhattan), NY EmbarkThuMay6New York (Manhattan), NY FriMay7New York (Manhattan), NY 6:00pmSatMay8Newport, RI 7:00am4:00pmSunMay9Boston, MA 9:00am6:00pmMonMay10Bar Harbor, ME 8:00am5:00pmTueMay11Halifax, NS, Canada 8:00am5:00pmWedMay12Sydney, NS, Canada 9:00am6:00pmThuMay13At SeaFriMay14At SeaSatMay15At SeaSunMay16At SeaMonMay17At SeaTueMay18Paris (Le Havre), France 8:00am7:00pmWedMay19London (Dover), England 8:00am7:00pmThuMay20Bremerhaven, Germany 1:00pm11:59pmFriMay21At SeaSatMay22Copenhagen, Denmark 8:00amredline.gif

Archived