Yet another Confused Canopy Post

gatorclaw

My head is ready to explode.

Ok- I have read so many conflicting posts about non NCL cruisers who want to do the Canopy Tour at Tabyana.

If anyone else is as confused here's my story: I emailed the tabyana zipline guys (tabyana@hondusoft.com) and they came back w/ a response that basically states I can book a Carnival excursion to Tabyana and then just come to them for the tour. No mention of the possibilty of being shut out by NCL cruisers, and I specifically asked them this.

So, I'm going to do this. I will report back (granted this won't be until March 6 cruise) and let everyone know my experience.

I'm aware of the Canopy Tour offered thru tropicalrez, but I am going to take my chances with Tabyana because I really want to snorkel there as well as do the Canopy Tour.

If anyone else has some first hand experience w/ Tabyana canopy tour (no friend-of-a-friend info, please) many people would appreciate the info. Thanks a lot. I just hope all goes well when I get there!

There is a thread somewhere in the boards where you can check what other cruise lines will be in port on the same day as your cruise. We will be in Roatan on the Valor on 2/22 and there are just RCL ships in port on that day, so we are going to try the Tabayana beach tour and get the canopy when we get on the ship. Wendy

Archived