Miracle Cabin 7301 9B

cjar855

We had that cabin in January. It was very nice. It is the same size as a Category 11 suite without the large bathroom and dressing area. The balcony has two chairs a table and a lounger. You are very close to the elevators, but you will not hear any noise from them. It is a great cabin.

We had that cabin in January. It was very nice. It is the same size as a Category 11 suite without the large bathroom and dressing area. The balcony has two chairs a table and a lounger. You are very close to the elevators, but you will not hear any noise from them. It is a great cabin.

Thanks for the info on the cabin..we chose this cabin with 2 boys over a forward balcony cabin adjoining an inside....hope we made the right choice!!!I was a little nervous being that far forward..although having 2 cabins would have been nice...I guess we will see if we made the right choice:cool:either way we will have a blast:)

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the info on the cabin..we chose this cabin with 2 boys over a forward balcony cabin adjoining an inside....hope we made the right choice!!!I was a little nervous being that far forward..although having 2 cabins would have been nice...I guess we will see if we made the right choice:cool:either way we will have a blast:)

I think you will be very happy with this cabin . If you look at the picture, The couch will be the extra bed and directly above it is where the drop down bed is. The extra sleeping arrangements in this room are very conveinent. It leaves the rest of the room open.

http://family.webshots.com/photo/2767579440087173419UVRBij

Archived