Mini Bar ..............

Hi All and Good Afternoon :)

Can someone advise me the mini bar prices on either the Destiny or Spirit - are they the same :confused:

Am I right in assuming that this is not included in the all inclusive drinks package ?

:rolleyes:

I was on Spirit last week and had an outside cabin on deck 3. I did not have the all-inclusive drinks package. There was no mini bar as such, just a tray with glasses and ice bucket and 1 can of each of Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta and Sprite (£1.25 each) and 3 mini tubes of different flavour Pringles (£1.30 each), one large bottle of water (£1.45).

The idea was that whatever you opened you signed the invoice slip for so the charge could be added to your onboard account, and the room steward replaced what was missing.

They were very slow at the replacing of the missing ones and muddled up what we'd had so I just bought cans of soda in the bars and brought them back to the room myself. One could have used the cabin telephone to rig reception and ask for more though.

The cost was the same wherever you bought them onboard, whether asking for a Coke in the waiter service bars and restaurants and it arriving accompanied with a glass, ice and straw to pour it into or simply buying a unopened can to take ashore from the crew selling drinks from a table set up on the way to the gangway on excursion mornings.

Not sure if that answered your question as there may have been proper mini bars in the deluxe cabins and I would assume customers on all-inclusive could have the cans of drink, they certainly could in the bars and restaurants the same.

We had a Mini Bar in our cabin and can confirm that the contents were not included in the all inclusive, also bottled water is not included in the all inclusive. Do not know prices of the Mini Bar contents as we did not use it, having had an all inclusive package.

We had a Mini Bar in our cabin and can confirm that the contents were not included in the all inclusive, also bottled water is not included in the all inclusive. Do not know prices of the Mini Bar contents as we did not use it, having had an all inclusive package.

Yes, I will doubt if I would ever use it - but was just interested :rolleyes:

Am I right in saying - that house wine at dinner etc is included in the all-inclusive and if so - is this just by the glass - lucky for me - i am not much of a wine drinker - just everything else :eek: ;)

Archived