Do you know of a private tour company in Belize?

J Star

We will be in Belize in July on the Carnival Valor. We have a group of 10 from 13 to 49 years old and we are thinking about arranging a private site seeing tour in Belize that would show and tells us the history of Belize, take us to some neat things to see and maybe to a beach etc.

I also heard they is some neat waterfalls in Belize is this true?

Some of the best excursions we have done on past cruises are small group private tours and thought this might be somthing to arrange in Belize.

Can anyone recommend who to book private tours through?

Also, what are the must see things in Belize.

Your input is appreciated!

John

MUST see thing in Belize is by FAR Cave Tubing in the Caves Branch River System. It is amazing! You will see neat caves, waterfalls, rainforest, wildlife. Its real neat. We booked ours with Island Marketing. I am sure they offer other tours if you do not want to go cave tubing. BUT Cave Tubing was by far the highlight of my cruise excursions...and I have done a lot.

We did zip lines and cave tubing here and had a great time! There was a waterfall inside the cave as we floated through- just beautiful.

You can also see one of several different mayan ruin sites.

We used NCQ tours, Nacho and Cynthia were great hosts and tour guides. I would highly recommend them.

• 2 weeks later...

Another vote for Cynthia and Nacho. Our group of 6 went with them last week. They are fantastic. They can accomodate a group of your size and do whatever you want. We did the ziplining and cave tubing. Nacho is very informative and trustworthy (important when you need to be back for the last tender). He will call you from Belize and discuss your plans - much more personal than just e-mail. Independent excursions with a group can be stressful, Nacho made it very enjoyable.

We just got back from Belize and used Reggie's Tours, a family tour service. Went cave tubing with a very small group. Very knowledgeable about the history of Belize. They can do small or large groups. Had a great time with super service.

Archived