RCCL Explorer of the Seas May 2010 Suggestions...

Hello I am new to cruising and am going on the RCCL Explorer of the seas in May on a 9 day Bermuda and Bahamas cruise, I had this booked since about last year in September so I am excited it is so close. The main reason we are going is for my brothers wedding, but that is on the 3rd day so,I was going to ask if anyone has any suggestions for excursions that may be worth my while to check out, if anyone hase been on a similar cruise to the same locals. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated:D because I am looking into booking excursions soon.

You should check out a guidebook on your ports, see what is in each country and then you can decide which, if any, excursions you want to buy....you may find that things that really interest you don't require paying for an excursion at all! Libraries are free and have guidebooks in the travel section, or you can buy one at a bookstore...it's the best investment you'll make!

If you are on the May 13 sailing come over to the Meet & Mingle board. We have a lot of discussions on the ship and the ports. Feel free to ask questions and I'm sure you will have an answer quickly.

Also, you can sign up for our slot pull, cabin crawl, our web site, and other group activities.

Hal

Archived