QM2 Transatlantic - 4/22/2010

eroller

• 2 months later...
Hey Ernie, How was it? I'm going in September! Hope it was everything you hoped and more.

It was totally fantastic as always! QM2 is just such an amazing and classy ship. I ended up sailing completely alone (a first for me). Both my brother and friend that I was sailing with had their flights cancel due to the volcano. So I had a cabin to myself which was nice.

I attended the FOD party on the second night and of course there were plenty in attendance. From that point on I never felt alone and always had fun people to hang out with. My table mates were also wonderful. One just finished the World Cruise on a combination of QV and QM2 and was very entertaining.

My only complaint. The cabins are in need of refreshing. My mattresses was totally sagging and uncomfortable, and the carpet was so matted down there was no pile left. It's also time for flat panel TV's and I was sorry they disabled the interactive TV system. I loved the programmable music that the old system had. Anyway, pretty minor and overall QM2 looked fantastic. I was just surprised to see Cunard let the cabins get a little run down.

Bon Voyage and enjoy your sailing!

Ernie

• 2 weeks later...

Archived