I want to turn the clock back 2 weeks...

rjan67

Oh I understand well!!

I'm always like that after a cruise! A week later I'm like "last week this time is was lounging and drinking a kiss on the lips" or "I was on a tour". While the memories are fun, nothing beats being there again!

I'm cruising in about twenty days. Part of me is already in "two Saturdays from now, I will be on the ship!". While I want the time to pass by,I want it to slow down because it seems that the cruise goes by in a blink of an eye when it starts!

Yeah, the more you go the more you want to go :rolleyes:. Every cruise is really special and the actual time right before them is actually some of the best. We went in aug./sept for our 1st B2B and then back again in dec. and now our upcoming cruise in september on the Dream :D seems so far away :(. But you know what ? We'll rough it, afterall we got a great spring and summer and this web site to look forward to so all is pretty good. Cruising is just great, don't know of any vacation like it :).

Have a good one :). J & B :cool:

I want to fast forward the clock 2 weeks. Cause then I'll have been in San Diego since yesterday and I'll be boarding the Spirit to Hawaii for 12 days tomorrow!

:D:D

NO. Two weeks from now we'll be in Cape Canaveral enjoying the sun and watching Dream sail away WITHOUT us! I will agree to allow you to fast forward one week, so we'll be sitting on our balcony after sailaway, but no way will I allow you to FF two weeks! :D One week will make it less than a week before your cruise.....I'm sorry, but as the official time keeper, that's the best I can do. :)

Archived