Tahitian Princess Dining

czarinahil

I know that the TP does not have personal choice dining so I was wondering how they worked eating at Sterling Steakhouse and Sabatini's. Do you make reservations? If so how far in advance can you make them? Can you eat at whatever time you want or are you bound by your early/late seating just at one of these restaurants rather than the main dining room?

Thanks!

Hilary

The dining room is traditional seating--first and second. If you want to eat any time, the buffet is open in the evening and on certain nights they have the Sterling steakhouse and other nights Sabatini's. You can make reservations when you board the ship. I don't think they have a problem with being full. The food in the dining room is very good.

We ate in the dining room every night except one when we were tired from shore excursions and chose to have room service. We heard wonderful things about the alternate restaurants, bu when we tried to get a reservation at Sterling's and Sabatini's they were full. The food in the dining room was good; however, if you want to eat in the alternative dining rooms, I suuggest that you make a reservation as soon as possible after boarding.

We found that Sterlings and Sabatinis were never crowded if you were a bit flexible with your dining time. They are not open on the same nights. One is open a few nights, then the other and then back again.

There is only an actual buffet on the first and last nights of the cruise. Other then the dining room or alternate restaurant there is room service or sit down pizza in the buffet area.

Archived