Loved Paradise Beach

NICOLE628

HEY TOM! Thank you for a fantastic day at your beach:) I ended up buying a bracelet and a necklace from your wife- very nice jewlery! Our picture we took together turned out great- You are such a HOTTIE! Lucky wife- which I am sure she is just as beautiful:D

Cozumel is a busy port no matter what day you are there. I think there were 8 ships in port the day we were there- 1/19/05. The cab ride there was $12 and the cab ride back was $12. I had a great time and the nachos and pina coladas were great! The water was beautiful and the service was great! Tom got us 4 chairs right away even with it being crowded. I know everyone is entitled to an opinion so this is just mine- I LOVED IT!!

Thanks again for such a great day and we will be back- Paradise Beach is going to be our new yearly family vacation spot!

Hasta Luego!

Nicole,

What kind of jewelry did you buy?

ALB38

HEY TOM! Thank you for a fantastic day at your beach:) I ended up buying a bracelet and a necklace from your wife- very nice jewlery! Our picture we took together turned out great- You are such a HOTTIE! Lucky wife- which I am sure she is just as beautiful:D

Cozumel is a busy port no matter what day you are there. I think there were 8 ships in port the day we were there- 1/19/05. The cab ride there was $12 and the cab ride back was $12. I had a great time and the nachos and pina coladas were great! The water was beautiful and the service was great! Tom got us 4 chairs right away even with it being crowded. I know everyone is entitled to an opinion so this is just mine- I LOVED IT!!

Thanks again for such a great day and we will be back- Paradise Beach is going to be our new yearly family vacation spot!

Hasta Luego!

alb38- I bought a beautiful sterling silver and black onyx bracelet. My husband bought a black coral looking necklace. He limited me to what I could buy or else I would have bought this gorgeous sterling silver omega necklace that had a funky "s" shaped amethyst slide on it. The cost of that was $80 but I couldn't get it- Darn those meddling husbands:D all of the jewelry is beautiful and is .925 and .950 sterling silver. Do not let me fool you into thinking this is a huge store- it is not. It is a very small palapas on the beach- on the other side of Playa Mia. The girl that helps the owner out speaks very little English but is very accomadating in trying to answer any questions she can. If I haven't mentioned it Paradise Beach Tom's wife owns the shop. Just tell them that he sent you if they should ask because it is located on a private beach.

Anyway thanks for asking and I hope you are able to go and check it out.

Nicole

Archived